Earn Money With Paid To Click Programs - BuxP review

Can You Really Make Money Online Clicking Ads?

Don't really know what to answer. Many people claim that making money online is scam (but it's not scam, and I know that I'm right). The conclusion is - they just can’t make enough cash. There are several reasons - they just don't imput enough efford and maybe for some countries extra 150$ a month is not that much, but for other people, including me it's just enough to money for 15 minutes of work every day.

I've been working with PTC websites for a long time (over 3 years). PTC industry was born a long time ago and many people know about it by now. Lots of internet magazines say earning money online requires investments - I want to proove them wrong. You can earn quite a lot of cash with no cash down working only 15 minutes a day! The amount of paid to click websites grew up rapidly recently, so tracking for scams is very important.

Nowadays it's really hard to find a decent PTC website. After a long while, I stumbled on a great website called Bux.info. This website is paying you to visit sponsored advertisements. The price per every visit is $0.005-0.011 and there are over 25 ads to click (even more for upgraded members and US citizens). Here how much you can earn with this paid to click website:

» You click 25 ads per day = $0.125
» 30 referrals click 25 ads per day = $1.875
» Your daily earnings = $2
» Your weekly earnings = $14
» Your monthly earnings = $60

Earning with this website is a lot of fun, take the advantage. Referals are the key to earning, you can easily promote, I'd tell you how to promote well a bit later. But you can find a lot of refferals on social sites like Facebook, Myspace and YouTube to start with.

Articles to read next:

3 Response to "Earn Money With Paid To Click Programs - BuxP review"

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for the Enriching post!

    Visit this blog for updated review about best free PTC sites:
    http://paid-to-click-fundamentals.blogspot.com/

    ASHA says:

    "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "

    Unknown says:

    I am a programmer I know how to get money from sites that do not pay (cherry-mails.com doemails.com sweetptr.com worldwideptr.net richestmails.net mails-money.net promails.org trusteeptr.com paidptr.com cashquality.net payableptr.com depacco.com) contact me on mail bartharenk@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger